For updates on Erasmus study programmes and scholarships, visit the dedicated pages of the portal.
The LLM is committed to support the students' choice as to possible destinations and to create further opportunities in the near future.
The LL.M. also offers two possibilities of double degrees*
- QUEEN MARY UNIVERSITY: Following the successful completion of the first year of study in the LLM in Law and Sustainable Development, students may be granted admission to one of the Master's degree courses offered by Queen Mary University, at a discounted fee. Admitted students will spend the whole second year in London. Upon successful completion of the two Master's programmes, students will be awarded both the UNIMI Master's Programme and the Queen Mary University law degree.
- UNIVERSIDAD DEL PAÍS VASCO: after attending the first year of the LL.M. in Law and Sustainable Development, students may be granted admission to the one-year International Master in Sociology of Law of Universidad Del País Vasco and be awarded the Double Degree.
*the process of renewal of the relevant agreements is still ongoing.
International Educational and Training Agreements and Projects Office
Information and appointments:
Contact Center – Informastudenti
Contacts, information meetings, selection interviews, and rankings for Law students interested in the Erasmus+ programme.
See competition announcement, deadlines and all the information for Erasmus+ application on the University website: Erasmus contribution, prior to departure, during the stay, returning to Italy
See all the opportunities for stays abroad
This section provides a non-exhaustive list of selected Erasmus partner Universities which offer courses and curricula particularly interesting for the students of the LL.M. in Law and Sustainable Development.
The design of a Learning Agreement in line with the learning objective of the LL.M., in compliance with the applicable rules on credit recognition, is the exclusive responsibility of the mobility candidate, with the assistance of the LL.M. Mobility Tutor.
In drafting her/his proposed plan of activities, each student must ensure that:
- [for all courses] they are taught in the host University in the semester chosen for the mobility (it is not necessary that the corresponding course is taught in the same semester at UNIMI);
- [for courses meant to be recognised as part of the curriculum] they have learning objectives and ECTS count comparable to the batch of courses they will substitute;
- [for courses counting towards the 9 ECTS of elective free courses and activities] they have learning objectives in line with those of the LLM programme;
- [for final dissertation research work] the students must secure in advance that
- an LL.M. professor agrees to supervise the dissertation and for the research to take place abroad
- an academic tutor is available to supervise the research at the hosting institution
Université libre de Bruxelles (ULB)
Sveučilište u Zagrebu - University of Zagreb
Univerzita Karlova - Charles University (Praha - Prague)
Helsingin Yliopisto - University of Helsinki
Université de Strasbourg - University of Strasbourg
Université Toulouse 1 Capitole - University Toulouse Capitole
Radboud Universitet - Radboud University (Nijmegen)
Universitetet i Bergen (Uib) - University of Bergen
Universitat de València
Lunds Univeritet - Lund University
Stockholms Universitet - Stockholm University
Université de Genève - University of Geneva